Grand Haven, MI Rehabilitation
OAR Inc proudly services Grand Haven, MI and surrounding areas with professional substance abuse rehab services. As a community supported organization, we have been helping individuals and their families overcome and recover from alcoholism, drug addiction, and related problems for over 39 years. Since our inception, we have helped over 55,000 individuals in their struggle with addiction. We have the expertise and experience to help you on your journey to recovery.
Our Rehabilitation Services Include:
- Substance treatment for alcoholism and drug addiction
- Outpatient, group, individual and intensive outpatient therapy
- Community and family programs, residential treatment at harbor House and Chester A Ray homes
- Alcohol highway safety classes, driver's license assessments ( Secretary of State )
- Family interventions, community educational presentations, victims impact panel, and domestic violence services
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, self-payment, and most commercial insurance.
Call OAR Inc at 616-842-6710.
You can also contact the ff:
483 Century Lane
Holland, MI, 49423
Allegan, MI 49010
Grand Haven, MI 49417